Nine weeks of being a family under our Heavenly Father's banner of Love. I know it keep saying it...but I still just can't believe it happened! I am this precious child's forever mommy! EVERYDAY I get to see him, and love him, and hold him, and whisper how precious he is. How did this all happen?! The miracle of adoption is just so awesome. The pain of The Wait has been wiped away by the absolute joy that Isaac is to me and the future that Hope will bring.
![]() |
| How can you not get goosebumps just looking at this little one? |
THE super exciting event of the week was the "reveal" of photos that our dear friend Cassandra of Cassandra Hamilton Photography took of Isaac & I last week. She had messaged me that she would post them sometime on Thursday. I have to admit, I refreshed her web page every 37seconds all morning just hoping that I would be able to see them before I went to work at noon. God bless 11:32am! Cassandra captured every emotion I have for my son. He is my joy and fulfilled promise; he is our family laughter and reminder of God's perfect plan of redemption and adoption. Oh how I love this child! (And how much more our Father loves us!!) Cassandra also wrote a lovely blog to help tell our story. You can link HERE or go to http://www.cassandrahamiltonphotography.com/blog/adoption-love/ to see the full post. Cassandra did all the work, so I'm not posting any other photos this week. :) Enjoy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment