Thursday, February 7, 2013

Welcome Back/Happy Heart

     After nearly three weeks away from our real life, I went back to work today & Isaac back to Kollege. Three weeks in little human-years is like FOREVER so I was a little concerned how Isaac's first days back to his routine would go...especially as, in the last three weeks, he has spent every waking (& non-waking) hour glued to my chest. Eight hours away could be ugly.
    As always, there was no need to be concerned! Isaac & I were welcomed at the Kollege door with a GIANT sign made by his teachers & friends:
 
I can't tell you how happy it made my heart to have the physical proof that Isaac & his little friends are being taught Truth. That the Lord IS our Healer is not new information to this tribe of little humans.  Echos of "Isaac!  Isaac not sick! Isaac better!" surrounded us as I dropped my precious boy off today with his friends. It was music to my ears and I can only imagine sweet faith-filled worship to our Father's. I am so very thankful for the dear women who care for Isaac when I am away!
 
P.S....Isaac ate double portions of everything today, drank an extra 8 oz of his special drink, slept the entire nap time, AND figured out how to stack two chairs & climb up on the circle-time table.  My boy is back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment