Friday, October 27, 2017

Pun'kin Patch 2017

Fall has been particularly kind to us this year. The colors on our side of the mountains have been spectacular!




We took advantage of a day off school to enjoy the pun'kin patch in the valley still steeped with morning fog:


Eeekkkk--this sweatshirt!




Mom, I found one!



Um...that one might be a bit too big, buddy. 


Pun'kin Chucking---you all, the sequel that escaped from his little body when he got to chuck pun'kins!  PRICELESS.  I so wish I could have caught it all on film but I ran out of hands (he forgot to let go and almost got chucked himself along with the pun'kins!)

Sorting through the more reasonable sized pun'kins:



He sang the 5 Little Pumpkins the way home--I think he ended up with a pretty good collection for himself this year!  Now...for our first pumpkin CARVING!

My not so little pun'kin



No comments:

Post a Comment