This Week I Learned...
- That the Chinese government gave initial approval of ME to be HIS mom!
- That my son is the FIRST child with Down syndrome officially placed for adoption from China (what a plan God must have for this child!!!)
- That, sadly, I can't publicly post his pictures or announce his name for much longer than I thought. (...read between the lines here folks...)
- That my international adoption case worker is having to devise a whole new paperwork schedule for me as God keeps opening up doors MUCH faster (& in the "wrong" order!) than is normal. *hehe*
- That I will be spending two weeks in China when it is time to pick him up. (Spring/Summer)
- That you can be totally & madly in love with a child you've never met...
Wow. I'm a week behind on the blog. I got it. I actually got it and read between the lines. Yeah for me and my brain. I'll be calling soon. Love ya, Tracy
ReplyDelete