We have rounded the sun one more time to celebrate FOUR years together as a family. That is mind boggling to me. Absolutely. Mind. Boggling. Where does the time go?! It's been fun to see the memory blasts on Facebook to what I was doing on this day in the years before I knew my son existed. They are all great memories, but the ones in the last four years will forever be my favorite...until next year, then it will the memories from the last FIVE years!
Today we celebrated the birth of our family. We spent a spectacular summer afternoon on the Sundae Cruise (get it? ice cream on a boat tour...who can go wrong?!) touring around Lake Union. It was our first adventure on a boat and Isaac's first root beer float...he loved them both! (He choose my float over his ice cream cone!) He found his sea legs quickly and even helped the captain guide the boat in for docking. It was a PERFECT afternoon. (And if you are in the Seattle area, I HIGHLY recommend this field trip!)
I couldn't pick between these two photos...they are both my favorite <3
In honor of another year as a family, you can watch the video of how far we've come in the last 365 days. Once again I am SO VERY thankful for God's hand of protection and provision over our lives. It is through HIS redemptive plan for all of His children that we can call Him FATHER.

No comments:
Post a Comment