Saturday, June 24, 2017

He Dug The Perfect Hole

Our first trip to our local beach this summer--as is our habit, to escape the 90 degree heat.  Isaac had it in his mind apparently to dig THE. MOST. PERFECT. hole in the sand....which he did.  A perfect Isaac sized hole in the sand. 😎











Like any good beach experience, the whole day was a sensory event. There was sand, kelp, clams, and mud E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E. You don't even want to know what the bathtub looked like when we got home. 





But this is exactly what summers and little boys are made for: Sand everywhere. Perfect beach holes. Seawater smoothies and Coppertone tan lines. Not only do I want to fill his memory tank of these experiences, I want to fill mine. When the days come questioning 'where has the time gone?!" I'll know exactly how we spent each moment:


1 comment:

  1. Perfect. Love the pictures. Determination in the digging, musing in the middle, and quietly fulfilled in the end; you captured it all. ❤️

    ReplyDelete