Thursday, November 23, 2017

2017 Photo-A-Day: Holiday Edition {Day 1}

It's time for our annual Photo-A-Day project. I've been so excited for this this year!  It's become fun to think of how to photo-document our days differently, but also this year will be the last holiday season as a family of two. I want to fill my little boy's memory tank with momma-and-me events that will carry him through the transition of becoming a little brother next year, and also empower him to show his new big sister how special the holiday season really is. We boldly celebrate because we too have been boldly celebrated into God's family through His son.  'Tis truly a wonderful time of the year. 


{Day 1} My Little Turkey:
Between Thanksgiving Day parades, snacks, pilgrim books, meals and games, we worked on a gingerbread Turkey...because, why not?!  Not once did I mention that this craft project was eatable, and yet... 



Stay tuned.
Thirty-two more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment