The final day of our photo a day holiday edition project. I have enjoyed this year much more than last year, although I admit, there were a few days that finding the camera was work, but I know the memory won't be. I'm glad we did this and I'm sure we'll do it again next year. Until then, our final day...Christmas. And it deserves more than one photo!
{
Day 30: Christmas}
Seems Santa's route takes him straight through Seattle on the way back to the North Pole. He had a few extra minutes to spare and stopped in to give Isaac's his gift. (
I'm not going to lie...I cried watching Isaac's face absolutely light up seeing Santa in his own house!)
 |
| Isaac asked Santa to read his favorite book together. |
Then it was off to Gramma's for Christmas with the cousins. It was a big day with lots giggly children and adults thankful for amazon.
 |
| Christmas piggies and baby cousins playing on the floor |
 |
| Pretty serious air hockey game with the cousins |
He finished his day with some much needed phone-time. It was a good day. Full of fun and joy and knowledge that God's biggest gift to us is His son. A Son that lets us open up gifts on HIS birthday. Thank you Jesus for how you love us!
No comments:
Post a Comment